Our Classic Program is designed for instructors with some indoor cycling experience.
- Participate in an interactive class taught by a Schwinn® Master Instructor that covers bike fit, cycling science, physiology and mechanics, proper riding technique, class design, class scheduling, and much more. Experience the topics by riding two power-packed workouts, and come away from the 8-hour course with useful tools that are immediately applicable.
- Learn the story of Authentic Cycling and RIDE RIGHT.™, and what makes the Schwinn® program so unique.
- Learn how to incorporate consistency and integrity into an Indoor Cycling program by focusing on improving previously learned skills.
- Unique to Schwinn® Education is the critically acclaimed Schwinn® Cycling Coach’s Pyramid – learn how to use this specialized system that makes teaching simple for you while allowing you to create the ultimate group exercise experience for your students.
- Join Schwinn for the course that offers continually updated material, making this the one certification worth repeating to refresh your skills and inspire your teaching.
- Earned education credits: 0.8 ACE CECs, 7.25 AFAA CEUs
For details please contact 360-823-1906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Resources What to Bring to a Training