Our Classic Program is designed for instructors with some indoor cycling experience.
- Participate in an interactive class taught by a Schwinn® Master Instructor that covers bike fit, cycling science, physiology and mechanics, proper riding technique, the Schwinn® Cycling Coaching Pyramid, class design, class scheduling, and more. Experience the topics by riding two power-packed workouts, and come away from the 8-hour class with useful tools that are immediately applicable.
- Learn the story of Authentic Cycling and RIDE RIGHT.™, and what makes the Schwinn® program so unique.
- Learn how to incorporate consistency and integrity into an Indoor Cycling program by focusing on improving previously learned skills.
- Unique to Schwinn® Education is the time-proven Schwinn® Cycling Coaching Pyramid – learn how to use this simple tool as the foundation to create the ultimate group exercise experience and deliver at a high level time after time.
- Earned education credits: 0.8 ACE CECs, 7.25 AFAA CEUs
For details please contact 360-823-1906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Resources What to Bring to a Training